Hello! I’m Karmela, a 20-something year old from Western Canada, currently living in my nation’s capital of Ottawa.
I’m currently enjoying the life of a full-time interactive & multimedia design student and part-time Shopify Design Guru. I dabble in graphic/web design, web development, and video production. Clearly computers are a big part of my life.
Some random tidbits:
- My music of choice is showtunes, alternative rock, and pop-punk. Though other genres are cool too
- I lived in southern Spain from Aug. 2007 – Aug. 2008.
- By the age of 17 I had walked on 16 countries in three continents.
- I spend most of my disposable income on fashion.
- Hockey makes me happy. Really happy.
- I’m hungry right now.
My mark on the internet:
- Various articles on edmontonilers.com as a Digital Media intern
- A link to my Shopify cover letter in a Forbes blog article
- One of my photos being used in an Ars Technica article
- One of my photos being used in a digi.no article (Norwegian tech newspaper)
Previous blog layouts: